This Privacy statement, prepared in accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”), describes the purposes and methods of processing your Personal data. Where necessary, further specific information may be provided for certain purposes and methods of processing. The e-mail received and the data contained therein are retained for a time consistent with the provision of the service requested.
vidima.it collects certain Personal data of its Users.
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
– To contact the user
– Mailing lists or newsletters
– Personal Data: last name, email and first name
– Google Analytics
– Personal Data: Cookies and Data used
In particular, your Personal Data are collected for:
1. Preparing and sending orders/quotes/requests/interventions/deliveries/billing and all of the aforementioned business operations
2. Information on future business activities and the introduction of new products, services and offers
3. promotional campaigns and advertising on the market
4. to combat fraudulent conduct;
5. to comply with the law.
Data retention period.
The duration of processing the data provided is proportionate to the purposes of processing. In particular, the Data will be retained for the duration of the contract, for the time necessary to complete the order (e.g. for the entire period relating to the organisation, management, reporting and invoicing of the job ordered), and for a further period:
- established by current legislation, by the secondary or regulatory legislation that requires data retention (e.g. 10 years for accounting and fiscal records).
- necessary to protect or assert a right of the Data Controller.
Data collected for ancillary activities and statistics (e.g. marketing activities) will be kept for a period of 24 months. Should it be necessary to extend the processing beyond the related time limit, vidima.it will provide notice thereof and, where necessary, request consent.
Rights of the data subject.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to:
1. request and obtain access to your Personal Data;
2. request and obtain rectification or erasure of your Personal Data;
3. request and obtain restriction of processing your personal data;
4. object to the processing;
5. request and obtain the portability (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format of your personal data as well as transmit it to another Data Controller;
6. revoke any consent given, except in cases where processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation;
7. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, with an identity document attached to the request.
Vidima S.r.l., registered office in Via per la Poncia 8, 23841 Annone di Brianza (LC), Tax code and VAT no. IT02932880137, has appointed, as person in charge of the processing of data, Davide Pedretti, owner of the email address: email@example.com